in the event of airport closure due to the eruption of Mt. Agung
Your Bali story begins here....
Welcome to PrimeBiz Kuta Hotel, an award winning midscale hotel in Kuta for business and leisure.
Conveniently located just 5 minutes near the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali and situated on Jalan Raya Kuta near to myriad of restaurants, Joger souvenir shops, Krisna Oleh Oleh, factory outlets and water park. Less then 10 minute taxi ride to the famous Kuta Beach and Kuta's shopping/entertainment street. Bali Mandara Toll Road is just few minutes away for easy access to Nusa Dua, Sanur and the other part of the island.
BOOK DIRECT & SAVE
Get extra 15% Discount
when you book your stay with us thru our official webiste.
Use Promo Code DIRECT15
Offering 143 guest rooms and suites this hotel is not only a perfect business hotel in Kuta but also great choice for family, individual travellers and groups either for corporate meetings, seminar, training or leisure in Bali. All rooms/suites are modern, clean, functional and contemporary in style with complete facilities including
- 32” LED TV and cable channels
- in room fridge
- tea and coffee making facilities
- free wifi
- in room safe
- clean bathroom with walk in high pressure shower, vanity and hairdryer
For guests' convenience the hotel also offers a full array of facilities:
- The Kopi Bali House serving the best coffee in Bali, snacks and delicious Indonesian and western specialties for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Rooftop Sky Pool, one of a kind in Kuta. Good for morning lap, sun bathing or for an afternoon drink with breathtaking Bali sunset
- Esc Spa & Mini Gym
- 4 fully equipped Meeting Rooms, one Board Room and Business Centre
- Bizzy Bee Kid's Corner for young guests to play and have fun
- 24 hour In Room Dining Service as well as laundry and transportation services
Being one of the leading business and leisure hotels in Kuta, PrimeBiz Kuta offers comfort, convenience, high standard of service and best value for money for your leisure and business needs in Bali, Island of the Gods!